Affordable Connectivity Program
Apply Now with Three Steps
What is ACP?
A program designated by the Federal Communications Commission to help low-income households pay for broadband service. the benefit provides a discount of up to $30 per month for eligible households.
Who can get it?
An eligible household must meet at least one of the following criteria: https://acpbenefit.org/do-i-qualify/
- Has an income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Program (Section 8 Vouchers), Project-Based Rental Assistance (PBRA)/202/811, Public Housing, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Participates in the Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch or Breakfast Program
- Received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year
What do you get if you qualify?
If your household is eligible, you can receive:
- Up to $30 per month discount on your internet service
The Affordable Connectivity Program is limited to one monthly service discount and one device discount per household.
For more information, see the Affordable Connectivity Program Consumer FAQ